Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Vintage Bedroom Decor



My mother would have loved this room, if only it were a little more colorful. The vintage decorations were right up her alley. I really like the wrought iron canopy over the bed and the hanging hats & scarves - which would be very easy to find at any thrift store. The ornate gold headboard is quite pretty too, as is the wall sconce at the far left. The only drawback I can think of offhand is how hard it would be to keep that bedspread so pristine & white!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...