Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Eclectic Wall Art



Too much or too cool? I think these are wallpaper squares all smushed together (seemingly) willy-nilly. Even though it is quite a busy look, I like it. I don't think I'd decorate my whole house like this (it's not exactly a relaxing look!) but in one room I think it's pretty cool. Sometimes when things seem to not match or "go together" at all, they end up creating an aesthetically pleasing look. Even the addition of the "mismatched" patterns of the chair & pillow, it still looks appealing to me, if for no other reason than you don't see a room decorated like this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...