Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Amazing Outdoor Rooms

I was in my backyard today, taking my dog out, trying not to step in dog poop and I looked around... My yard is huge, an acre of land, and much of it is overgrown because I just can't take care of it. I myself have an injury that prevents me from doing much easier things, so yard work is right out, and I can't afford to pay a landscaper. Anyway, I did take the time to dream about what it could be like - maybe someday when the kids are grown and I hit the lottery :)

In the spirit of yard fantasies, enjoy some lovely outdoor living spaces I found for you!


Source: bit.ly via Gayle on Pinterest







2 comments:

  1. Very nice. currently thinking of some ideas for myself. Ready to indulge.

    www.together-inspired.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...