Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Soaking Tub with a View



In a perfect world, I would have a tub like this. Is it a bathtub, is it a swimming pool, who can tell? It's awesome is what it is. I would love to take a swim in this tub; there's even little steps to sink down into the water. Now what would be really cool is if it were an indoor/outdoor tub, as in you could swim under the window frame to get to the outdoor pool part. I think it's enclosed, though; it looks like the outside is a water feature not meant for swimming in. Imagine how relaxing it would be to soak in that tub while watching the pretty waterfall outside. I just hope the window is positioned so people wouldn't be looking in on me trying to take a bath! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...