Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cool Bedroom Decorating



I love the use of holiday/string lights in year-round decorating!

I think what's so appealing to me about this room is that it has so many different "feels" to it. The picture frame on the left side table and the gold mirror seem classical, traditional. The hanging ball light and the hand decoration (is it a ring holder?) on the right side table seem modern and trendy. The left side tables and the wooden seat seem kind of retro, the string lights are funky & romantic and the wallpaper is refined & elegant. The pillows, with their various colors and patterns and the vaguely iridescent sheen to the bedspread are unique and eclectic. It's multiple styles "mish-mashed" into one room but it works really well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...