Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Awesome Indoor Pool



This is a dream house! There's a magnificent pool right in the middle of the living space, and there's a conversation pit inside the pool - you even get to it by stepping stone! Now it does look like there are pebbles/river rocks at the bottom of the pool, which at first made me think maybe it's just a water feature and not really meant for swimming, but given the size of it that would be very impractical. Yep, I've decided, it's definitely a swimming pool. Right in the middle of the living room - amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen homes like that with a shallow pool and they always blow my mind! Definitely dream home material!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...