Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Treehouse with Cozy Nook



I love treehouses! I also love bookshelves & I love nooks - this place has it all! I would love to climb that little ladder to the reading/sleeping nook (complete with bed!) and while away the hours there. I also really like the rustic chandelier made of antlers; my grandmother had a set of antlers hung over her garage when I was a little girl. Although this place is a little too sunny for my nature (I like the dark, what can I say?), it does look enticingly warm and cozy, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. You have found some amazing houses here. I just love the camper set up, I could live there. :)
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad you did cuz now I found you blog!! Great house btw!!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...