Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Colorful Wall Decor



Busy busy busy!

What do you guys think of this room, is it too busy or just "wacky chic"? You've got the print on the curtains, another print on the carpet, prints on the chairs, plus the loud, bold wallpaper. Then you've got the array of pictures hung on the wall to top it all off. Is it too much? Well, I think it might be if every room in a house was like this one, but in 1 room, it works. The color scheme stays basically the same throughout and the wide mattes on the pictures help keep everything recognizable instead of getting the artwork lost among all the other elements of this room's decor. The table and matching chair are quite cute and I very much like the vintage floral print on the other chairs. I especially like the chandelier; it goes quite well with the flower/leaf motif of the wallpaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...