Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Stunning Natural Pools






It took me a couple of minutes to get used to the idea of natural pools. Sometimes I wonder how clean the water really is, but when I see pictures like these I can't help but think about diving into these swimming areas. Pretty brilliant isn't it? They are prettier than many ordinary pools you might find in a backyard. They combine a water feature/pond look with the beauty of an inviting place to swim.


five days five ways  feature friday free for all

2 comments:

  1. You show beautiful places on your blog!

    Love Lisanne
    lisannevandeklift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd kill to have something like one of these in my back yard. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...