Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Groovy Breakfast Booth



When I was younger, I used to babysit for a family who had a built in booth in their dining area. I thought it was the coolest thing! I've since found out, from talking to people who have them in their house, that they can be kind of impractical, but I still think they're cool. I really like the retro vibe in this photo: the groovy patterns on the pillows and over the curtains, especially. I also like the 50's feel of the table and benches and I love the curtains. How romantic would it be to close the curtains and have a cozy candlelit dinner at the table? What do you all think - built in booths, yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...