Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Turquoise Dining Accents



I adore turquoise! It works so well in so many combinations, like with these shades of green. I love the funky chandelier and the pattern of the carpet. The circles on the curtains compliment the little balls on the chandelier too. Very cute & funky dining room.

I was also inspired to look for some other fun chandeliers and hanging lights:


1 comment:

  1. Oh!This is a nice things.I like very much all type of things.I found here my essential things here.

    home decor accents
    outdoor furniture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...