Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Unique Split-Level Stairs



I think this picture is so interesting - you generally don't see space between an upstairs and downstairs of a house. I really like the way the doorway is raised up from the floor, necessitating its own little platform to access it. I don't care much for the bareness of this space - minimalism isn't really my forte - but I really do like this unique set of stairs and doorway.

2 comments:

  1. Grazie per esserti fermata da me! Benvenuta!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so cool! I'm really enjoying your blog!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...