Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Girls' Nook Beds



Are these not the cutest beds you've ever seen? I don't know where the photo is from, originally, so I don't know the back-story, but it seems like they could have been made out of existing closet spaces maybe? They're just absolutely adorable. They look like they might only fit a pretty small child - like a toddler bed I suppose - so they might be a tad impractical, but who cares, I think they're precious. The curtains give the beds a very cozy feel and the mural on the wall is beautiful. I wish I had a room like this when I was a little girl; then again, my brother might not have been so happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...