Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sleek Home with Indoor Pool



Wouldn't you love to have an indoor pool where you could have a swim (or just a relaxing float!) anytime the mood struck you? Of course your house would end up smelling like indoor pools smell (like chlorine), but I think it'd be worth it. I like the way this house has the living spaces right in the same area as the pool, as opposed to having it secluded off elsewhere in the home. I like the glass stairs, the walls of bookshelves (of course!) and the catwalk leading to the second floor living spaces. I personally am not a fan of having this much natural light in my house - it highlights every little speck of dust I need to clean - so I might have to have the large skylight removed, or at least have an option to close it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...