Credit Caveat

ALL IMAGES WERE FOUND ONLINE AND ARE NOT MINE.
Have I posted your material w/o proper credit? Please contact me and I will fix it ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cute Garden Cottage



I don't know where this house is located, so I prefer to think of it as being somewhere in fairyland. Is does look like it came out of a fairy tale, doesn't it?

In my yard, one side, a hill leading up near a neighbor's house, was filled with ivy for as long as I can remember. Then my ex husband got the idea that we should get rid of the ivy and plant grass there. He went to work spraying gallons upon gallons of Round-up on the ivy, but it only ever half-worked. To this day we have no grass and sparse, patchy ivy on what was once a green covered hill. How I wish I could train ivy to grow over part of my house as neatly and prettily as it does in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...